Academic Board on Education Strategy (KUUR)
The Academic Board on Education Strategy at the University of Copenhagen is most frequently referred to as KUUR.
KUUR advices the Rector, Prorector, and university management team on education strategy. KUURs work is based on objectives drawn up in the university development and strategy contracts. KUUR is concerned with matters of intersectional nature and actively contributes to the development of the University’s education strategy. Furthermore, KUUR functions as a forum for exchanging best practices across university faculties.
KUURs field of activity comprises the strategic development efforts relating to undergraduate and graduate studies, master- and diploma programmes, as well as other education activities. The Board’s terms of reference determine the specific framework of the Board’s operation.
• Bente Stallknecht, Prorector for education, University Management (chairs the Board)
• Rie Snekkerup, Vice-provost for education, University Education Services (co-chairs the Board)
• Andreas de Neergaard, Associate dean for education, Faculty of Social Sciences
• Kristian Cedervall Lauta, Head of studies, Faculty of Law
• Carsten Selch Jensen, Head of studies, Faculty of Theology
• Grete Bertelsen, Associate dean for education, Faculty of Science
• Hans Henrik Saxild, Associate dean for education, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
• Jens Erik Mogensen, Associate dean for education, Faculty of Humanities
• Jon Egeris Karstoft, Student
• Caroline Fabricius, Student
• Mette Sofie Rybak, Student
• Mikkel Rasmus Schmidt, Student
KUUR is administrative supported by the Education Strategy Unit, Gitte Duemose Hansen