International Education & Grants
International Education & Grants is a resource centre of higher international education and of the administrative area of the State Educational Grants at the University of Copenhagen. We support the faculties in our effort to internationalise their degree programmes, ensure common practice across the University and handle all parts of the administration of the State Educational Grants.
We work with the following areas:
- International programme administration: We manage the exchange and scholarship programmes Erasmus+, Nordlys, North2North, the University's Internationalisation Fund and our institutional exchange agreements.
- Mobility: We coordinate the enrolment of guest and exchange students at the University of Copenhagen and provide counselling to outgoing students nominated for our bilateral exchange agreements.
- State Educational Grants: We manage the implementation of the State Educational Grants and guide our students on grants, study-abroad scholarships, additional grants and the public transportation discount card.
- International conferences and visits: We represent the University of Copenhagen at international conferences such as EAIE, NAFSA, APAIE etc. and at a number of international and national networks. In addition, we coordinate visits to and from the University of Copenhagen with international partners.
- Recruitment of international students: We coordinate the University of Copenhagen’s overall participation in the Top Talent programmes and at other relevant international education fairs.
We advise Danish and international students at the University Student Centre located at City Campus in the center of Copenhagen.
Outgoing studentsInformation for students at the University of Copenhagen who wish to study abroad.
Incoming studentsInformation for international exchange, guest and degree students.
State Educational GrantsInformation about the State Educational Grants and study-abroad scholarships for future and current students.
International focusInformation on the international work at the University of Copenhagen.